Saturday, February 08, 2014

video killed the radio star...

Melissa and I will be back on the radio Sunday night! We're filling in on KGO, this Sunday (tomorrow) from 10pm-1am. We'll be discussing Philip Seymour Hoffman, the Winter Olympics, and local crime... at least we would be if it were up to me. Tune in to find out! I think you can even listen online, or according to NJudah, you can listen on Apple TV, which, I don't even know what that is.

In other exciting internet news, if you're the rando who's been missing my daily updates about the mundane here on my personal ancient blog, you're in luck! Eve and I have started a new site called SLOW NEWS DAY. We're posting daily, all the time. Please check out my thoughts on Clay Aiken running for Congress, which I feel particularly strongly about. You can also read some of the crazy mail I got from that Zodiac piece, Eve's concerns about rat pee, and my obsession with Sochi. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook. Seriously, it's your new time killer...

2 comments:

Seana said...

Meh, my work computer wont let me see slow news day. Can't wait to check it out daily from my ipad instead!

alamin shahnouze said...

alamin//it-bari.com
I am big fan of Philip Seymour Hoffman, I am very excited to hear your Sunday night! show.