Can we just talk about this bag for a second?
Style Section featured the America's Cup Louis Vuitton store offerings and I have so much to day about this, I need to count it down.
1. The America's Cup has it's own Louis Vuitton store? I love this kind of shit, and even I am wondering if this is too much.
2. No. It's not too much. Because of this $1,430 special edition LV Neverfull.
3. In case I haven't mentioned it in awhile, I am a big fan of the LV Neverfull, and currently carry a fake one around town like a tacky, tacky lady.
4. Apparently, this Louis Vuitton special SF merchandise is only avaialable for a hot second, and on a pier, making it both exclusive and shady at the same time.
5. Yes. That orange was used specifically. Because this is San Francisco and that is our color and can you IMAGINE the lustful looks you'd get on the Club Level of AT&T?
6. Fourteen hundred dollars is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on anything that carries around a thrice-read true crime book, a make-up bag, a Hobo Lauren wallet, a thing of Tylenol, an iPhone, and a weeks worth of crumpled receipts. But I do not care. I've just got to figure out where to get an extra fourteen hundred dollars.
7. I cannot believe we live in a world where some people have so many extra fourteen hundred dollarses, they will buy this bag on a whimsical "splurge."
8. I realize this bag is but a silly dream, but let's just take a moment, together, to appreciate it's magestic splendor and sophiticated celebration of the most beautiful city in the world...