Thursday, January 26, 2012

they forgot, 'i left a really kickass comment...'

Naturally, and I think rather cleverly, some funny folks made a 'Shit San Franciscans Say' video and it's going around, like videos do. Up on SFist, it's getting the fairly standard comment treatment. Because someone made a 3-minute video about San Francisco and now everyone's all like, "Dolores Park!" or whatever.
If someone could just grab a video camera and run over to my house later, I would like to make a "Shit Internet Commenters Say" video. Don't worry. The first one can be, "This was funny in like, 2011."
Other ideas, not that this nonsense drives me fucking insane or anything:
  • Fail.
  • Yawn.
  • Zzzzzzzz.
  • Pawned (or whatever that word is.)
  • Is this what passes for journalism these days?
  • I normally think you're amazing and talented, but you really missed the mark on this one you stupid whore.
  • Christ, it's like ANYONE can get a blog these days.
  • You're ugly.
  • Go back to Kansas, you 23-year old Marina bitch.
  • Ever herd of spellcheck?
  • I am writer/blogger/journalist/comedian. You are the reason people hate writers/bloggers/journalists/comedians and here is a link to my MySpace.
  • Native San Franciscan (New York, etc.), blah, blah, blah.
  • This was already on SNL and it was better.
Anyway, I found their video funny. You GO, Shit San Franciscans Say!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First! (you forgot that one...)

thesoniashow said...

Commenters on my blog always like to end their insults with "and you're fat."

Jill Tregor said...

How about, "OMG, you are so funny! You are the funniest funny person ever!"

Anyway, the fact is that you delight me regularly, and if that is a cliche, then fine, I'll make a video about it.

Beth Spotswood said...

@Anon: That's still a thing? Ugh. LAME.

@Sonia: WTF!? That shit just makes me want to stop writing things on the internet and give up and be quiet and feel sad. Oh, wait. No. It doesn't do that at ALL. Weird.

@Jill: I love you! Deeply.

thesoniashow said...

The "fat" comment is usually from men. They think it's the ultimate insult, but everyone knows the ultimate insult is to be called boring.

Seana said...

Nothin' but love from this reader. Video is hilarious too.